Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Some of my favorite 2009 memories

I was just looking at some of my status updates from 2009, and laughed at quite a few things my girls said or did. Here are some highlights:

"When I get big like Fred Meyer, I'm going to get a suitcase." -Cailyn, 2.


"You can not ground me for the rest of my life. Pretty soon I am going to have a baby and make my own rules." -Camryn, 5


During bedtime prayers, Cailyn thanked God for: church, weddings, kids, grown ups, alcohol, Jesus, Zdenek (the man who sits with us at church every Sunday), and her Aunt Lois Blankie.


According to Camryn, Kindergarten was "fab-lee-ous"


Cailyn just came out of the bedroom with a dress, leggings, two different high heels, 2 bracelets and a necklace on. She said "I put on purple and berry and yoot beer makeup. I'm getting married!' (October 2009)


Cailyn was trying to decide what to name her stuffed puppy. She narrowed it down to eith Addison, American Idol or Yeesa Yon't (Lisa Malone).


Cailyn keeps posing and saying "I a yockstar!"


Camryn to Riley - "Are you vegetarian? I thought you were Mexican!"


ANNOUNCEMENT! Yesterday was the Best! Day! Ever! in Camryn's life. She has her very first loose tooth. She said to me, with huge eyes, "I just didn't expect this to happen so soon!"

No comments:

Post a Comment