Last night, Cailyn all of a sudden started grabbing at her diaper, and twisting it all around, and saying "my bottom itches" over and over again. She started rolling around on the ground, wrestling with her diaper, and got a panicked look in her eyes, and said, urgently, "change mine diaper, please!!!" I took off her diaper, and there was a bunch of specs of stuff in there. I couldn't figure out what it was. It looked like red, black, orange and white sand. I asked her what she had been playing with, but she said she didn't know what it was.
Awhile later, Camryn walked up to me with a guilty look and said "did you ever change Cailyn's diaper?" I said "yes" and she started laughing and said "was there anything in it?" and I said "some specks of something. Do you know what it was?" She kept laughing and said "I was wondering when you were going to find the spices I put in there!"
The little stinker! The girls helped me season the steaks for dinner, and Camryn put some Steak rub in Cailyn's diaper. Poor Cailyn! Her little bottom had been exfoliated by spices.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment